Comment on page
This section provides an overview of fees charged by the IDriss protocol. All the values are modifiable and eventually will be subject to updates through decentralized governance.
- Who is paying the fees?
- Fees for transfers to registered IDriss names are deducted from the transfer amount (paid by the recipient).
- Fees for transfers to unregistered recipients are added to the transfer amount (paid by the sender).
- Fees for batch transfers to a mix of registered and unregistered recipients are calculated by summing up fees from respective tables.
- Sending assets to a mix of registered and unregistered recipients is handled by two separate smart contracts and requires confirming two transactions.
- All fees are charged in MATIC on the Polygon network, except for individual transfers to registered IDriss names. In this case they are charged in MATIC or ERC-20 tokens on Polygon, BNB or ERC-20 tokens on BNB Chain, and ETH or ERC-20 tokens on Ethereum, depending on what coin and network you are using.
- Sending native or erc20 assets to a registered public good address on Optimism waives the feecompletely